Access to library content is set by managing access restrictions of a library folder. The location of the library item will thus determine the item’s accessibility. If the library item is not in any of the folders, all users will have access to it.
Set access restrictions for a library folder
From the Dashboard, enter Content Library
- Click on a folder to see a quick preview.
- Click folder options in the quick preview
- Select Manage user access
- You can either limit access to a whole segment groups by selecting grant group access or you can select user segments within groups that will have access to the content in this folder.
- Once selected, click the Save and exit button at the bottom of the page.
You have now set the access restrictions for a library folder. The last step is to simply move library item into the folder.