When you deactivate a User, they will no longer be able to access their JollyDeck account and their activity will be removed from overall statistics and performance analytics.
There are 3 deactivation options:
- Deactivate user – deactivates the User without deleting User data or profile
- Deactivate user and mark as absent – used for temporary deactivations
- Deactivate and delete – deactivates and, after 12 months, deletes User data and profile
Deactivate a User via the User Profile
- Enter the person’s User Profile
- In the User status section, click on show deactivation options
4. A new window will appear, with 4 user status options. – select the relevant one:
Deactivate Users via Bulk User Management
See Bulk User Management to learn how to deactivate users in bulk.