You can create 3 types of content in JollyDeck: course, question topic and checklist. Each can be published in different modes:
- Course can be published as a Learning Course or a Reference.
- Question topic can be published as a Test, Challenge or a Quiz.
- Checklist can be published as a standalone item and linked within any content via URL link or as a Library item.
Choose the mode that fits the learning need you are targeting:
- Learning Course: Enroled users will go through the course as it was built – from the beginning to the end with a coach. Use a course to guide your users through content with a strong focus on learning.
- Reference: It enables Users to instantly access any part of the content – anytime.
- Test / Challenge: Test Users with a classic compliance Test or the Test’s gamified cousin – a compliance Challenge.
- Quiz: Set up a quiz game to benchmark or refresh knowledge of your users in a fun and informal way. Users have the freedom to choose between the full quiz version or skip the lucky moment questions.
- Checklist: Create a list of items to be remembered or steps to be followed. You can publish a checklist in your library or on permalink to make it available at the point of needs.
- External Files: Publish external files (PDF, PowerPoint, video) as a mission or as a standalone library item.